Summer, is that you? Each day is getting nicer and that sun is getting warmer, which just means summer is right around the corner. So grab your crew, head on outside, and stay entertained this weekend with plenty of things to do around Hoboken. Thursday,...
For the third year in a row, Hoboken Girl is celebrating health and wellness by hosting The Hoboken Wellness Crawl! Having gone last year, I can attest to all of the awesomeness that is about to be had. Happening on Sunday, April 28nd from 11am to...
- Lindsay Steidl
- Best of Hoboken, Hoboken Event
- acai ya later, acupuncture, athleta, busy bee organics, cyclebar, fitness, health, hoboken, hoboken girl, hoboken happy hours, hoboken wellness crawl, juice press, orangetheory, Prime Cycle, quality greens, sephora, shaka bowl, sojo spa, unik wax, wellness
On this episode of “new kids on the block in Hoboken”, we bring to you pizza, pizza and more pizza! And when you’re sick of pizza (lol, who am I kidding?) or just need a veggie-only day, we have a spot in here for that...
March came and went in a hurry and it’s already April. With warmer weather and summer right around the corner, enjoy these exciting events this weekend to keep busy in Hoboken. Thursday, 4/4 All-You-Can-Eat Wings @ Madd Hatter Who doesn’t love all-you-can-eat wings? Be...
- Shayna McCarthy
- Weekend Guide
- 1/2 priced, 90's, back to the 80s, bin 14, bracket, brunch, burgers, cadillac cantina, drag show, dubliner, elks lodge, finally friday, guide, happy hour, hoboken, Hoboken Literary Weekend, house of que, literary weekend, little city books, madd hatter, march madness, pig and parrot, pilsener haus, spring menu, the shepherd & the knucklehead, union hall, urban coalhouse, weekend, Wings, winston
Monday, April 1st April Fool’s Day Beware of pranksters on this April Fools Day. Or maybe you’ll be busy planning and executing the perfect April Fool’s joke. Friday – Sunday, April 5-7th Hoboken Literary Weekend@ Little City Books The first-ever Hoboken Literary Weekend features a remarkable...
If you are a Hoboken resident who is a lover of kale, bulk nuts or wild-caught salmon, you’ve probably been closely following the news of Whole Foods’ two new stores in Hudson County. Whole Foods had previously announced new locations in Weehawken and Jersey...
Saturday, March 23rd marked the first (but certainly not only) Hoboken Mac & Cheese Fest. Held at Our Lady of Grace Church and produced in partnership with Party With Purpose, the event brought together hundreds of hungry guests to sample all kinds of mac & cheese creations from...
- Catherine Shaw
- Charity, Get Happy, Hoboken Event, Hoboken Food
- ainsworth, ben and jerrys, brass rail, hoboken, house of que, mac, mac & cheese, mac and cheese festival, madd hatter, our lady of grace, pilsener haus, pizza republic, Shepherd & the Knucklehead, shepherd and the knucklehead, stewed cow, texas arizona, the ainsworth, the shep, the shepherd & the knucklehead, the shepherd and the knucklehead, tony boloney's, txaz, union hall
Yes, our brackets may be completely busted…because, really, who had Murray State winning that first game?! But that doesn’t mean we can’t keep celebrating March Madness! We’re here for it, and so is one of our favorite bars, Madd Hatter. Madd Hatter is one...
Thursday, 3/21 HHH March Happy Hour @ Texas Arizona Join us Thursday, March 21st at 7pm for our March Happy Hour at Texas Arizona! This is a FREE event, but we’ll have exclusive food and drink specials only for those who RSVP! Your FREE...
- Amanda Eitzen
- Sporting Events, Weekend Guide
- a wing and a prayer, ainsworth, beer, bin 14, bloody mary, bloody marys, brunch, cadillac cantina, charity, cocktails, drinking, dubliner, elks lodge, food, halifax, happy hour, hoboken, hoboken elks, hoboken elks lodge, hoboken happy hours, hoboken mac & cheese festival, house of que, karaoke, Live Music, mac & cheese, mac & cheese festival, mac and cheese, mac and cheese festival, make your own, March, march madness, mcswiggans, monthly happy hour, our lady of grace, texas arizona, the ainsworth, the dubliner, the winston, weekend guide, wine, winston, women, women & wine
Thursday, 3/14 Pi Day @ McSwiggans Starting art 8pm, and only for 3 hours and 14 minutes on Pi Day, get beers and specialty cocktails for only $3.14! St. Paddy’s @ Urban Coalhouse St. Paddy’s lasts all week long at Urban Coalhouse! Enjoy these specials...
- Amanda Eitzen
- Holidays, Weekend Guide
- 3.14, 90's, 90s party, ale house, amstel light, beer, biergarten, brunch, cadillac cantina, car bombs, charity, cocktails, DJ, drinking, dubliner, food, green, green rock, guiness, happy hour, hoboken, hoboken st. patrick's day, house of que, irish, Irish car bombs, irish coffee, irish stroll, jameson, karaoke, layups 4 life, Live Music, madd hatter, March, mcswiggans, pi day, pig and parrot, pilsener haus, shots, st patrick's day, st. pat's, st. patrick's, texas arizona, the ale house, the biergarten, the dubliner, the pig and parrot, the winston, txaz, union hall, urban coalhouse, weekend, weekend guide, whiskey, winston