There are plenty of things to do in Hoboken to keep you entertained. No need to hibernate this winter – get out there and enjoy! Thursday, 2/7 Igloos @ Pilsener Haus Get cozy at the Pilsener Haus and Biergarten in one of their awesome Igloos....
The Ainsworth has been serving up delicious dishes and delectable drinks since 2015. Besides their awesome menu, The Ainsworth offers beautiful water views and plenty of televisions to make any sports aficionado happy. Between their large bar and back room, The Ainsworth is a...
- Joanne Kornelli
- Best of Hoboken, Hoboken Food
- 24 karat wings, barrel aged eldridge, beer, brunch, chicken tacos, cocktails, crooked knife, dinner, drinking, fish tacos, food, Football, friends, gold wings, happy hour, hoboken, hoboken happy hours, hoboken lunch, lunch, mac and cheese burger, mezcal old fashion, review, short rib grilled cheese, short rib tacos, tacos, the ainsworth, the roosevelt, wine, Wings
January felt like forever – but we made it to February! From Valentine’s Day activities to happy hours and Super Bowl parties, the Mile Square is packed with plenty to do this month! 1. Yappy Hour @ The Ale House Enjoy drink specials...
- Rachel Willson
- Best of Hoboken, Live Music, Sporting Events, Wine
- cocktail class, hoboken, hoboken happy hours, hudson restaurant week, igloos, pilsener haus, pilsener haus biergarten, presidents day, sober january, superbowl, the winston, valentines day, willie mcbrides, wine and chocolate tasting, wine tasting
Thursday, 1/31 Monthly Happy Hour @ Green Rock Join the HHH squad at 7pm for our January Happy Hour at Green Rock! This is a FREE event, but we’ll have drink and food specials only for those who RSVP! What better way to cut your Sober...
- Amanda Eitzen
- Weekend Guide
- antique, antique bakery, antique bar & bakery, antique bar and bakery, beer, brunch, cocktails, DJ, drinking, food, Football, green rock, halifax, happy hour, hoboken, hoboken happy hours, Live Music, madd hatter, mills, mills tavern, mulligans, super bowl, texas arizona, the winston, union hall, urban coalhouse, weekend guide, willie mcbrides
It’s that time of year again, Hudson Restaurant Week is here! For the 15th Year (!), from January 28-February 8, enjoy specials at restaurants across Hudson County. Whether you’re visiting your go-to spot or trying something new, there is a restaurant for everyone. Here are...
All hail the Mutz! Am I right? Mozzarella is pretty much one of the best things to happen to the Mile Square, if not the world. So, a whole entire day devoted to Hoboken’s Mozzarella sounds pretty perfect. Hoboken Mutz Fest will take place...
- Tabi Krier
- Best of Hoboken, Get Happy, Hoboken Event, Hoboken Food, Hoboken News
- cheese, frankie & Ava's, fresh mozzarella, hoboken, hoboken best mozzarella, hoboken food, hoboken mozzarella, hoboken mutz, losurdo bros, m and p biancamano, M&P Biancamano, mozzarella, Mutz, mutz fest, mutz fest 2019, new jersey mozzarella, tony boloney's, vitos, zero otto uno
With a snow storm on the way and (potentially) a long weekend ahead of you – find your list of 16 events you don’t want to miss this weekend. Thursday 1/17 Bingo Night @ The Pig & Parrot Who doesn’t like bingo? Head on over...
- Shayna McCarthy
- Beer, Best of Hoboken, Cocktails, Live Music, Sporting Events, Uncategorized, Weekend Guide
- bingo, boozy brunch, city bistro, entrepreneur, fight night, food tour, Football, green rock, guys night out, hoboken, house of que, karaoke night, ladies night, Live Music, rum, soho, tap beer, The Madison Bar & Grill, willie mcbrides, Wings
Welcome, Orale! The new uptown hot spot opened in the Mile Square in late 2018 and has been cranking out all things trendy Mexican ever since. We got to be some of the first people to explore the space and have had several of our...
- Tabi Krier
- Best of Hoboken, Cocktails, Get Happy, Hoboken Food, Hoboken News, Hoboken People
- best hoboken mexican, cocktails, food, happy hour, hoboken, hoboken happy hours, margaritas, mexican, mexican food, mexican hoboken, mexican restaurant, mexican restaurants hoboken, nachos, new, opening, orale, orale mexican kitchen, restaurant, tacos, tequila, uptown, uptown hoboken, wine
Waking up at 5am and going to the gym every day is such a daunting thought that even folks who were high school or college athletes scoff at the idea. Combine the stress of cooking, cleaning, caring for children, paying bills, having somewhat of...
As we said goodbye to 2018, and prepared for living our best lives in 2019, a few restaurants opened and closed in our Mile Square city. Here’s the breakdown of Hoboken’s December openings and closings. OPENING Artichoke Basille’s Pizza Announced back in November, the...