As we said goodbye to 2018, and prepared for living our best lives in 2019, a few restaurants opened and closed in our Mile Square city. Here’s the breakdown of Hoboken’s December openings and closings. OPENING Artichoke Basille’s Pizza Announced back in November, the...
Thursday, 1/3 Lunch Special @ Napoli’s Grab 2 classic slices for just $5 or 2 specialty slices for $7 from 11am-4pm at Napoli’s to get your weekend going. Schnitzel Special @ Pilsener Haus Enjoy 50% off Wiener Schnitzel on Thursday at Pilsener Haus. 10 at 10 @...
Thursday, 12/27 Yuengs & Wings @ The Pig & Parrot Watch Thursday Night Football at The Pig & Parrot! Bubbles & Jazz @ Union Hall Sip champagne while enjoying live jazz music with Bubbles & Jazz at Union Hall! Happy Hour @ The Ainsworth Enjoy happy hour...
- Rachel Willson
- Holidays, Weekend Guide
- bin 14, brunch, changing lanes, city bistro, DJ, dueling pianos, Football, happy hour, hoboken, hoq, house of que, igloos, Live Music, new years eve, pilsener haus biergarten, Sunday Funday, the ale house, the pig and parrot, the winston, union hall, weekend guide, willie mcbrides
Unless you’re living under a rock, you’ve probably noticed that things look a little different at the intersection of 1st and Bloomfield. Once home to Marty O’Brien’s, 94 Bloomfield Street now houses The Ferryman on 1st. Brought to you by the same owner of...
Thursday, December 20 Cocktail Hour @ Antique Bar & Bakery From 6-7pm it’s Cocktail Hour at Antique! Enjoy: $5 Antique Tapas Plates $8 All Cocktails Ugly Sweater Party @ City Bistro City Bistro will be kicking off the long holiday weekend with Featured Seasonal...
- Tabi Krier
- Best of Hoboken, Cocktails, Drinking Game, Get Happy, HHH Party, Hoboken Event, Hoboken Food, Hoboken News, Hoboken People, Holidays, Live Music, Weekend Guide
- #holidays, ainsworth, antique, antique bakery, antique bar, antique bar & bakery, antique bar and bakery, beer, bin 14, brunch, charity, christmas, city bistro, cocktails, drinking, food, green rock, halifax, happy hour, hoboken, hoboken happy hours, hoboken weekend drinking guide, hoboken weekend guide, holiday decorations, house of que, Live Music, the ains, the madison, the winston, urban coal house, weekend guide, weekend plans, willie mc brid
All Weekend It’s a Wonderful Life @ Mile Square Theatre Mile Square Theatre has adapted this holiday classic to the stage. Find showtimes throughout the weekend and purchase tickets here. Thursday, 12/13 1/2 Price Wine @ Union Hall From 4pm to close, score 1/2 price...
It’s that time of year again…there is a chill in the air, a nice warm hot chocolate in hand, and the holiday season is fast approaching. You might be worried about finding that perfect gift for the special someone in your life – but take a...
- Shayna McCarthy
- Best of Hoboken, Get Happy, Holidays
- anthropologie, boutique, boyfriend, brother, christmas, coup de coeur, dad, dor l'dor, family, father, gifts, girlfriend, hoboken, holidays, husband, jack rabbit, jewelry, jos a bank, little city books, luna rosa, milano, mint market, mom, noellery, oran athleisure, other, peper and parlor, shop small, Shopping, significant other, sister, small businesses, starbucks, the roost, tunes, vintage on first, Washington General Store, wife
Thursday 12/6 Happy Hour @ The Ainsworth Enjoy happy hour at The Ainsworth bar from 5-7pm and get: $5 Select Beers 1/2 Price Glasses of Wine $1 Oysters Yuengs and Wings @ The Pig & Parrot Catch Thursday Night Football at The Pig & Parrot...
- Amanda Eitzen
- Weekend Guide
- ainsworth, ale house, beer, biggies, bin 14, brunch, drinking, dubliner, food, Football, halifax, happy hour, hoboken, hoboken happy hours, mcswiggans, pig and parrot, pizza, the ainsworth, the ale house, the dubliner, the pig and parrot, the winston, weekend guide, willie mcbrides, winston
This year, November came in like that one friend who pregamed your Friendsgiving and spilled a glass of red wine on your white couch…abrupt and unwanted. We set back our clocks and had to say goodbye to sunlight at 4pm, then we experienced our...
The last month of the year is here. December in Hoboken is filled with holiday cheer, wintry vibes and lots to do, despite the dropping temps. Mark your calendar for all of these upcoming events. 1. WFH Days If we learned anything from the early...
- Catherine Shaw
- Charity, Cocktails, HHH Party, Hoboken Event, Holidays
- birch, birch hoboken, christmas, christmas tree lighting, december, hoboken, Hoboken city hall, hoboken girl, Hoboken Girl Holiday Market, hoboken happy hours, hoboken jingle bell 5k, hoboken menorah lighting, hoboken santacon, new years, new years eve