March came and went in a hurry and it’s already April. With warmer weather and summer right around the corner, enjoy these exciting events this weekend to keep busy in Hoboken. Thursday, 4/4 All-You-Can-Eat Wings @ Madd Hatter Who doesn’t love all-you-can-eat wings? Be...
Monday, April 1st April Fool’s Day Beware of pranksters on this April Fools Day. Or maybe you’ll be busy planning and executing the perfect April Fool’s joke. Friday – Sunday, April 5-7th Hoboken Literary Weekend@ Little City Books The first-ever Hoboken Literary Weekend features a remarkable...
If you are a Hoboken resident who is a lover of kale, bulk nuts or wild-caught salmon, you’ve probably been closely following the news of Whole Foods’ two new stores in Hudson County. Whole Foods had previously announced new locations in Weehawken and Jersey...
Saturday, March 23rd marked the first (but certainly not only) Hoboken Mac & Cheese Fest. Held at Our Lady of Grace Church and produced in partnership with Party With Purpose, the event brought together hundreds of hungry guests to sample all kinds of mac & cheese creations from...
- Catherine Shaw
- Charity, Get Happy, Hoboken Event, Hoboken Food
- ainsworth, ben and jerrys, brass rail, hoboken, house of que, mac, mac & cheese, mac and cheese festival, madd hatter, our lady of grace, pilsener haus, pizza republic, Shepherd & the Knucklehead, shepherd and the knucklehead, stewed cow, texas arizona, the ainsworth, the shep, the shepherd & the knucklehead, the shepherd and the knucklehead, tony boloney's, txaz, union hall
Yes, our brackets may be completely busted…because, really, who had Murray State winning that first game?! But that doesn’t mean we can’t keep celebrating March Madness! We’re here for it, and so is one of our favorite bars, Madd Hatter. Madd Hatter is one...
Thursday, 3/21 HHH March Happy Hour @ Texas Arizona Join us Thursday, March 21st at 7pm for our March Happy Hour at Texas Arizona! This is a FREE event, but we’ll have exclusive food and drink specials only for those who RSVP! Your FREE...
- Amanda Eitzen
- Sporting Events, Weekend Guide
- a wing and a prayer, ainsworth, beer, bin 14, bloody mary, bloody marys, brunch, cadillac cantina, charity, cocktails, drinking, dubliner, elks lodge, food, halifax, happy hour, hoboken, hoboken elks, hoboken elks lodge, hoboken happy hours, hoboken mac & cheese festival, house of que, karaoke, Live Music, mac & cheese, mac & cheese festival, mac and cheese, mac and cheese festival, make your own, March, march madness, mcswiggans, monthly happy hour, our lady of grace, texas arizona, the ainsworth, the dubliner, the winston, weekend guide, wine, winston, women, women & wine
Thursday, 3/14 Pi Day @ McSwiggans Starting art 8pm, and only for 3 hours and 14 minutes on Pi Day, get beers and specialty cocktails for only $3.14! St. Paddy’s @ Urban Coalhouse St. Paddy’s lasts all week long at Urban Coalhouse! Enjoy these specials...
- Amanda Eitzen
- Holidays, Weekend Guide
- 3.14, 90's, 90s party, ale house, amstel light, beer, biergarten, brunch, cadillac cantina, car bombs, charity, cocktails, DJ, drinking, dubliner, food, green, green rock, guiness, happy hour, hoboken, hoboken st. patrick's day, house of que, irish, Irish car bombs, irish coffee, irish stroll, jameson, karaoke, layups 4 life, Live Music, madd hatter, March, mcswiggans, pi day, pig and parrot, pilsener haus, shots, st patrick's day, st. pat's, st. patrick's, texas arizona, the ale house, the biergarten, the dubliner, the pig and parrot, the winston, txaz, union hall, urban coalhouse, weekend, weekend guide, whiskey, winston
Thursday, 3/7 Party With Purpose Winter Benefit @ Antique Loft Join Party With Purpose for their 2019 Winter Benefit! Tickets include: Open bar Live music from The Counterfeiters Passed apps from Antique Bar & Bakery Silent Auction Live auction with radio personality, Skeery Jones!...
- Rachel Willson
- Weekend Guide
- 10th annual chili cook off and craft beer contest, bin 14, bloody mary bar, brunch, drum and piano show, halifax, happy hour, hoboken, hoboken happy hours, hoq, house of que, late night happy hour, madd hatter, party with purpose, pilsener haus, pilsener haus biergarten, pwp, the ainsworth, the pig and parrot, the shepherd & the knucklehead, union hall, urban coalhouse, weekend guide, winter benefit
This year’s 10th Annual Hoboken Chili Cook Off & Craft Beer Contest will take place on Saturday, March 9th at 2pm. Grab your friends and head to Our Lady of Grace Church on 4th and Willow to support Hoboken’s only one-to-one mentoring program, TRUE Mentors!...
- Joanne Kornelli
- Beer, Best of Hoboken, Charity, Hoboken Event, Hoboken Food
- 10th Annual, 10th Annual Hoboken Chili Cook Off and Craft Beer Contest, beer, Chili and Beer, Chili and Craft Beer, chili cook off, craft beer, craft beer and chili cook off, happy hour, hoboken, hoboken happy hours, mentor programs, true mentors
In like a lion, out like a lamb. March is here bringing those still-lingering snowstorms followed by those 60-degree sunny days. Either way, there is plenty to do this month! 1. Hoboken LepreCon, March 2nd What better way to start the month of March...
- Shayna McCarthy
- Beer, Get Happy, Hoboken Event, Sporting Events, Trivia
- 10th Annual Hoboken Chili Cook Off and Craft Beer Contest, chili, chili cook off, craft beer, daylight savings, girls who code, hoboken, hoboken leprecon, house of que, mac & cheese festival, March, march madness, shep, Shepherd & the Knucklehead, shepherd and knucklehead, shepherd and the knucklehead, speed dating, spring, the shep, the shepherd & the knucklehead, the shepherd and the knucklehead, the winston, trivia, winston